Thursday, April 06, 2006

todays jewellery



A bracelet for summer and a pair of earrings that I am not too sure about. The bracelet has a cool combination that I don't use: pinks, orange and yellow. It was dreadfully rainy and dull this morning so I felt like I needed a visual pick-me-up. The earrings - meh. I made the findings ages ago and nothing seems exactly right. I was hoping that this combination of beads, being a little fancier looking would balance out the finding. I shall have to wear them to see.
Today is one of those days where I get off to a smashing start, productive and energized and then I realize I have to get ready for work......................................................

1 comment:

Pam @ The Blue Between said...

oh I'm happy to see some beautiful jewelry on your blog Tam (haven't checked in for a bit). I think the earrings are wonderful but I love that bracelet!