Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Todays Earrings




The coin pearl earrings - part of my 'sticks'n'stones' series - sold on Etsy. The amazonite ones on saturday at the market. It is getting hard to keep up. The really hard part is that I have to contemplate raising my prices. The cost of silver has doubled in the last couple of months. Selling at the market will be hard if I do that though, as lots of folks seem to think my prices are too high already........When I see silver earring going for less than $20 I wonder 'how the bleep do they do it?'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely beautiful ! I think people stress too much over money. If you love something buy it ! :)

Yvette said...

Ah, but are these other silver wares handcrafted? This is the big difference that you find with price. Something that is mass -produced in a sweat-shop will always be cheaper and a lot of people don't appreciate the amount of work that goes into the creative and creating process.

Lovely stuff by the way.