Saturday, May 24, 2008

Custom Order Necklace


This a piece that was designed for my friend Jean. The large peacock pearl was hers and it had come on the leather cord. She was looking for something funky that could be convertible, would include the cord and showcase the pearl.

You can clasp this anywhere in the front depending on the neckline and the pearl can be hung inside the silver loop it's attached to or below for more dangle. You can also remove it completely without taking anything away from the necklace. The pearl and silver piece is heavy enough that should she wish for a simpler look, Jean could simply hang it on a chain. I was so excited how this came out. I might have to make something similar for myself one day. Trevor, proud of what I do, but not particulary interested in jewellery per say, thought this was the coolest thing.










No comments: