Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pretty Packages - Royal Icing Flowers

I just love making these.  The trick right now is finding the time to do them.  On the other hand, part of their beauty is that once made, they can wait indefinitely in the cupboard until such time as they are required to dress up cupcakes, tarts, brownies - anything!




So far I have done these: apple blossoms, forget-me-nots, primroses and simple rosettes.  Next up I may just use some different colours.  I am starting to think ahead to Easter, although the rosettes would dress up some sweet Valentine's cookies.




Makes me happy to think of spring

3 comments:

Rita said...

I love your little flowers. Do you sell them?

Cherie said...

Yeah, can you just make us a bunch? I will pay. :)

Mlnfitch@gmail.com said...

Yes!I to love these and would like to buy some.